A workshop dedicated to maximizing your earnings through a better understanding of your financials
Do you want to make more profit? Improve your cash flow? Take your business to the next level with Profit Mastery!
Profit Mastery was developed by Steve LeFever, MBA, CFE and is presented to bankers, CPAs and business owners around the world looking to improve their bottom line. Our trained facilitators bring this exclusive program to Alaska.
This program will help you learn how to
- Diagnose and monitor your company’s financial performance
- Use break-even analysis to make better decisions relating to cost, price, and profits
- Avoid cash crunches and increase cash flow
- Plan for and manage growth
- Communicate more effectively with bankers and other financial professionals
- Structure a loan that’s the right fit for your business
What others have to say about the class
“Profit Mastery is AMAZING! It gives me simple, easy, and fun tools to really take a hard look at my business and see how I can improve. It is helping me to manage my cash flow and work more efficiently. And is giving me what I need to be PROFITABLE!
“I consider one of the best professional development training decisions I made is to bring you out to train my entire staff. I virtually saw light bulbs going on over their heads as they were grasping the different concepts taught in Profit Mastery.”
“I was blown away by the content. By far, the best financial education seminar I’ve ever attended.”
Through our Profit Mastery workshop you can learn to:
- Make better business decisions (should you increase prices, add staff, expand space or product?)
- Improve your relationship with your lender through clear communication and knowledge of your financials and their value to you and the lender.
- Work smarter with your accountant.
Presented by Certified Facilitators
The Alaska SBDC’s business advisors are Profit Mastery Certified Facilitators. We offer our workshops in six locations throughout Alaska, or we’ll come to your office if you have 3 or more attendees.
This workshop is offered over a four day period (all half days) to give you in-depth knowledge of your financials.
How to Sign Up
To look for a schedule Profit Mastery workshop in your area, check our calendar of training events.
If you have a group of three or more people and would like to schedule a workshop at your location, please contact the Alaska SBDC center nearest you, or use our contact form (be sure to specify Profit Mastery as the subject of your inquiry).
Tools to Use!
Get prepared for uncertain times with our Profit Mastery’s Critical Issues Toolkit. You may photocopy as many forms as you need. Permission is granted to reproduce any of the forms in this section for private use, but not for any form of resale or use in services for which fees are paid.