The tools in this area are resources that our advisors use on a regular basis, and are grouped to fit with the stages of the business life cycle.
Select your business stage from the list above.
Is your business in the Think, Launch, Grow, Reinvent or Exit stage?
Not sure which stage you’re in?
Tools for the Think stage
Investigating the potential of a business idea
- 20 Questions to Answer Before Starting a Business
- Business Plan Cheat Sheet
- Business Plan Outline
- Financial Model
- Hiring Your First Employee
- How Do I Qualify for a Loan?
- IBISWorld Research Packet
- Loan Proposal
- Profit Plan and Cash Flow Projection
- SBA Business Loan Checklist
- SBA Disaster Preparedness
- SBDCNet Research Packet
Tools for the Grow stage
Increasing your volume and profits
Some of these resources may be self-explanatory, while others might require the assistance of an Alaska SBDC Advisor. If you need assistance, contact the Alaska SBDC office nearest you.