CITY OF SEWARD
July 24, 2020
RE: SEWARD CARES ACT RELIEF FUNDS PROGRAM OPENS JULY 27, 2020
Beginning on Monday, July 27, 2020, eligible business applicants may apply for a grant from the Seward Cares Act Relief Fund. The application period will be open from July 27, 2020 to August 17, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.. This information will also be distributed via the Kenai Peninsula Economic Development District (KPEDD), the Seward Chamber of Commerce, and the City of Seward.
How Businesses Can Apply:
- Visit Alaska SBDC’s COVID-19 Resource Center webpage: https://aksbdc.org/covid19/
- Find the Seward Business Relief & Recovery Grant Application under Seward CARES
- Download the application
- Submit applications to SewardCARES@aksbdc.org
How Seward Area Non-Profits Can Apply:
- Visit the City’s COVID-19 webpage: https://www.cityofseward.us/community/covid-19
- Find the Seward Nonprofit Relief and Recovery Grant Application
- Download the application.
- Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seward Area Non-Profits can apply under the Seward City Council authorized program which also opens Monday, July 27, 2020. Questions on this program can be directed to the City Manager at (907) 224-4047 or email@example.com.
The City would like to thank those who assisted in the development of this final program, including the Kenai Peninsula Economic Development District (KPEDD), the Alaska Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and the Seward Chamber of Commerce and their staffs.