Competition Details for Startups
Submissions will only be accepted between April 5, 2023 – 12 PM EDT and April 16, 2023 – 11:59 PM EDT.
Join an informational webinar on April 11th at 3pm EST(link is external) for more information and to ask questions about applying to showcase at the Expo.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis starting April 5, so don’t delay! There is no fee to apply and no fee to present if selected.
- Full competition guidelines (PDF)(link is external)
- Planning document with competition submission details (.docx)(link is external)
When you are ready, Apply Here(link is external)!
Join us virtually on May 15th 2023 to hear from emerging tech startups!
Kicking off America’s Seed Fund Week(link is external), the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) will host its 2nd annual Startup Expo – showcasing innovative ventures that define the cutting edge of technologies critical for our nation’s economic prosperity, global competitiveness, and national security:
America’s Seed Fund Startup Expo 2023
Monday, May 15th
2:30 – 5:00 PM EDT
About the Expo
At Startup Expo 2023 (link is external), qualified startups will showcase their technology developed through America’s Seed Fund, after having been selected during the competition period from April 5 to 16,, 2023. This year’s competition is open to innovative startups focused in 14 critical technology areas including biotechnology, quantum science, artificial intelligence (AI), space technology, renewable energy and hypersonics.
14 Critical Technology Areas
- Quantum Science
- Future Generation (FutureG) Wireless Technology
- Advanced Materials
- Trusted AI and Autonomy
- Integrated Network Systems-of Systems
- Space Technology
- Renewable Energy Generation and Storage
- Advanced Computing and Software
- Human-Machine Interfaces
- Directed Energy
- Integrated Sensing and Cyber