The SBA’s Emerging Leaders initiative, created in 2008, was revamped this past year and rebranded to T.H.R.I.V.E. Emerging Leaders Reimaged. “T.H.R.I.V.E.” stands for Train, Rise, Innovate, Venture, and Elevate. Similar to years prior, T.H.R.I.V.E. Emerging Leaders Reimagined is an executive-level training series intended to give ambitious small business leaders a challenging opportunity to accelerate their growth through targeted training led by motivating leaders in small business development. Revamped features included a hybrid in-person/online learning module, a professional coach per cohort, peer mentoring, and experienced subject matter experts all with the purpose of creating of a three-year strategic growth business plan as a final project.
The 2022 Alaska Cohort was named one of twelve Top Performing Cohorts in all fifty states, District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. The Alaska District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration presents the 2022 Alaska T.H.R.I.V.E. Emerging Leaders Graduates:
- Chris Allen of Golden Agers Homecare, LLC
- Christine Hopkins of ASCI Federal Services, LLC
- Kirsten Dixon of Within the Wild Adventure Co.
- LeAnn Duncan of Denali Bookkeeping, LLC
- Linnea Cummings of Alaska Dinner Factory, LLC
- Mauri Parks of Sound Contracting, LLC
- Nathan Wardwell of JOA Surveys, LLC
- Ralph Carney of Alaska Chip Company, LLC
- Ronni Wilcock of Two Bears Environmental Consulting, LLC
- Sara Faulkner of Land’s End
- Tonia Winkler of Global Services, Inc.
Learn more about T.H.R.I.V.E. Emerging Leaders Reimagined.