The Small Business Administration (SBA) has some key changes to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) which will be available for a limited amount of time to ensure America’s smallest businesses get exclusive access.
If you are a small business owner with 20 employees or less or are self-employed; there is new information for you. Please join us for a series of webinars hosted by the U.S. Small Business Administration, Public-Private Strategies Institute, and other stakeholders to hear about:
Missed an event? Watch a replay:
- Women Business Owners – Wednesday, March 3 – Watch the replay
- Asian-American and Pacific Islander; Native American + Tribal Small Business Owners – Thursday, March 4 – Watch the replay
- Black and African-American Small Business Owners – Friday, March 5 – Watch the replay
- Hispanic Small Business Owners – Friday, March 5 – Watch the replay
- General Small Business Session – Friday, March 5 – Watch the replay
- Veterans, Self-Employed Business Owners – Saturday, March 6 – Watch the replay
- General Small Business Session – Saturday, March 6 – Watch the replay
- Mon, Mar 8, 2021 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM AKST
LGTBQ Business Owners, Youth Entrepreneurs, Restaurant Owners, Click here to register.