Your effectiveness as a manager depends on the strengths and weaknesses of your approach to managing employees. Insights gained through continued education and experience will result in significant improvements in your managerial capability—which will be noticeable to you as well as those around you. In this three-day class, you will gain a practical understanding of the most effective skills in directing the work of others. You will:
- •Learn what causes employees to want to achieve excellent results
- • Discover how your actions affect others and learn how to be a positive
- influence in your organization
- • Develop skills to be an effective team player
- • Learn what management by inspiration can achieve and learn tools to achieve it
Presented by Dr. Frank Jeffries, professor at UAA’s College of Business and Public Policy. Scheduled for July 25th, August 8th & August 29th in Anchorage. For further information and to register, please contact Katie Abbot at 907-786-4519 or Steve Hinds at 907-786-4938.