The goal of Comprehensive Cybersecurity Defense (CCD) is to provide technical personnel with the hands-on expertise necessary to defend communication and data networks from cybersecurity events. CCD is a four day course that will expose participants to potential cyber attack methods.
After an introduction to cybersecurity, participants will learn how to protect network systems by survey of the following:
- Planning and preparation of defenses;
- Installation of defenses;
- Hardening network defenses;
- Administration of defenses;
- Monitoring defenses; and
- Testing and modifying defenses
- Followed by a review of cybersecurity defenses and emerging trends
This course is offered free-of-charge to technical personnel who work for agencies or organizations considered as a part of our nations critical infrastructure. The course utilizes a blended learning approach that balances classroom lecture, hands-on laboratory exercises, and supplemental material. Learn more and sign up here!