Alaska FAST is kicking off the first virtual SBIR (Small Business Innovation Research) Accelerator in Alaska to support innovators applying for seed funding through federal agencies like DOE, NOAA, and NSF.
They are looking for innovators in Alaska or entrepreneurs addressing arctic challenges.
The May program begins Thursday, May 4th Weekly at 11:00AM Via Zoom.
- Week 1: Agency, topic selection, and reviewers insight. Instructor: Elden Hawkes, SBA
- Week 2: Proposal-writing training. Instructor: Jim Greenwood, Expert in SBIR proposals
- Week 3: Budget development Instructor: Jim Greenwood, Expert in SBIR proposals
- Week 4: Grant template and IP Instructor: Evelyn Jacome and David Park Center ICE
- Week 5: Demo day Guests: Agency program managers and innovation stakeholders (NSIN, USDA, DOE, NSF, Sandia Laboratories)