This March, we’re focusing on exporting and how the Alaska SBDC and the Small Business Administration (SBA) can help small business owners decide if exporting is right for them. Here you’ll find on-demand webinars, live events, and resources to help you determine if exporting is a part of your businesses’ future.
- March 3 – Thinking About Exporting? – On-demand Video
- March 16, 10:00 am – Keys to Global Marketing Success – Live Webinar
- March 23, 9:00 am – The New Normal for International Trade – Live Webinar
- March 24, 10:30 am – Taking Veteran-Owned Businesses into the Global Marketplace – Live Webinar
- March 25, 1:30-3 pm – International Market Research & Growing Your Global Brand: Webinar for Rural & Native American Firms
- –Live Webinar
- March 30 – Exporting for Alaskans Q/A Session –Live Webinar
- 10 Questions for Exporters
- EXIM- What’s Stopping You?
- Go Global: Expand Your Market
- Increase Your Revenues Through Exporting
- EXIM Financial Support for Minority and Woman-Owned Businesses