By growing your small business, you are creating jobs and cycling capital throughout our local economy. Our goal is to help you grow successfully. In order to better prepare our Advisors for your meeting, we ask that you complete the items outlined below after requesting an Advising session:
1. Provide your business plan and/or financial projections (Last 3-5 years)
This includes business tax returns and the ending balance sheet for each year, P&L’s, cash flow and a copy of the business plan if they have one.
2. Upload directly to your client file:
- Log into your client file
- Go to My Documents in the left hand menu
- You’ll see a blue arrow and Upload click there to share your document(s)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your advisor has reviewed and approved your materials we will schedule your confidential, no-cost appointment.
What to expect when you meet with your advisor:
- Your advisor will review ratio scorecard information
- Discuss ProfitCents Narrative and Financial Snapshot with your advisor
- Revise the exit strategy portion of your business plan
- Prepare an inventory list
- Do you know how much your business is worth? Determine the value here.
Finally, review what’s involved with an exit strategy. Get started here.