By growing your small business, you are creating jobs and cycling capital throughout our local economy. Our goal is to help you continue to grow successfully.
Alaska SBDC services are private, individualized, and no-cost, we just ask you register to work with us. This has you create an online client file as well as review our confidentiality.
Your registration will be accepted by our State Office, who will have your business advisor connect with you directly.
What can you expect?
- Your advisor will review ratio scorecard information
- Discuss ProfitCents Narrative and Financial Snapshot with your advisor
- Revise the exit strategy portion of your business plan
- Prepare an inventory list
- Do you know how much your business is worth? Determine the value here.
- Finally, review what’s involved with an exit strategy. Get started here.